How to Measure your Bangle Size:
Print this free downloadable ruler – click here.
You can use this to measure around your hand. You can also measure with a string, or ribbon, then hold it up to a flat ruler.
1. Make your hand slim as if slipping on a bangle.
2. Wrap the paper ruler around the biggest part of your hand/thumb area, you want to measure the widest part of your hand, most likely around the knuckles – including the base area of your thumb.
3. Read the ruler.
Adult sized bangles (7″ and up), are all made on thick 12 gauge wire. Baby bangles are made with 16 gauge wire.
How to Measure your Ring Size:
You can print this ring measurer – click here.
Please make sure that your printer is set to 100% print size.
1. Print out this page.2. Cut out your Ring Sizer as shown on the diagram.
3. Insert the sharp point marked “A” through the slot “B”.
4. Place the Ring Sizer over your finger and pull the tab until it fits comfortably.
5. Read the size from the scale.